Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Encouragement for today

Jesus you are our Healer,  you are the Truth,  you love your children,... we love you.    We praise you Father,  you gave your Son, Praise you Father,  you've given life.

We are hopeful,  you've given Life, and on the Cross Jesus gave His Life,  what more  could you do?    What more could You do - You gave for us your Life.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."   Revelation 3:20

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life."  John 6:47

Scriptures taken from KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...