Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Touch of Spring card

 A Touch of Spring
Butterflies dancing on soft breezes.
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
I "antiqued" this card on the edges, birdcage, and embossed design using distress inks in tumbled glass, vintage photo, and wild honey.
Then I lightly brushed on a tiny bit of - forever red & forever green of Perfect Pearls.  It really gives it a rustic look.
The flower cut-outs have been "popped" to give depth.  The pink butterfly was done with a touch of clear glitter glue. 





I am pleased how this turned out. ;)
πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™




2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love all the die cuts you used. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Edwina for the compliment. I really like this one too. I had originally thought to send it to someone but now, I'm having a hard time parting with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...