Pages

Followers

Monday, January 30, 2017

Carley on the beach card

Good Morning, yes, its getting to be habit with me to stay up extremely late.   The creative side of my brain starts kicking in around midnight...don't ya know!  :)    Well, here as promised... a card with my newest digital image, Carley on the beach.   Which you'll find, just click on the link.. Createful Heart Digis  at our Etsy store.    
I always use prisma watercolor pencils.  And this time I used a blending water brush to help with the tinting of the water that surrounds the beach.
I just love how this image turned out.  Carley is my favorite, with the Sunny Day Swing following in a close second!  
Thanks for visiting... and if you like, leave a comment! ♥

Mary ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to read your comments, thank you so much!

Just about time... for a Challenge!

    For a new Challenge at Farm Quest Country Christmas Challenge - Beginning Today February 7th until March 5th.   We would love to have yo...